Location / Study Area
Important upcoming dates
Your input is essential and will shape the final outcome of this study. Throughout the environmental assessment process, we will keep you updated and provide opportunities for you to be involved.
TIPS ON PREPARING COMMENTS
- Please be clear, concise, and use a polite, respectful tone (your comment will become part of the public record of the study).
- Make sure your comment is relevant to the study topic.
- Consider including specific examples, suggested solutions, and your reasoning.
- Comments that focus on transportation issues in the area, why action is needed, and possible solutions are also effective.
- Remember that comments are not votes. Decision-makers collect agency input as well as operational and technical information that must be considered in the study as well.
Call: 1 (801) 858-3334
Mail: Chuck Easton
Project Engineering Consultants
986 West 9000 South
West Jordan, UT 84088