|SR-26|| / Start Milepost:||0|| - End Milepost:||.92|
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) plans to place new concrete pavement along this one-mile stretch of roadway and improve access at the I-15 and 1900 West intersections.
The Riverdale Road project will include the following improvements:
- Replace the aged pavement with new, durable concrete pavement
- Replace the bridge deck over the railroad
- Replace the bridge structure over I-15
- New I-15 off-ramp providing east-and westbound movement for northbound traffic
- New southbound access to I-15 for eastbound traffic
- Triple left hand turns for west-to southbound traffic at 1900 West
- Double left hand turns for south-to eastbound traffic at 1900 WestThis project will reconstruct the pavement, improve drainage and provide enhanced mobility and safety.
| Actual Advertised Date - December 2013|
| Actual Construction Start Date - January 2014|
| Contracted Construction End Date - November 2014|
Pubic Involvement Team