I-80 Silver Creek to Wanship (MP 148 – 155)
April 6 – 18:
• Eastbound I-80 is reduced to one lane between Silver Creek Junction and Wanship as crews place concrete barrier in preparation for westbound traffic to be shifted to eastbound lanes in mid-April. Trucking restrictions: All eastbound trucks wider than 12′, longer than 80′ or heavier than 80,000 are prohibited and must use I-84 as a detour.
April 18 – Nov. 1:
• I-80 is reduced to one lane in each direction between Silver Creek Junction and Wanship as crews reconstruct westbound lanes with new concrete pavement. The speed limit has been reduced to 45 mph in the area. Trucking restrictions: All trucks wider than 12′, longer than 80′ or heavier than 80,000 are prohibited and must use I-84 as a detour.
• The westbound on- and off-ramps at Exit 150 (Tollgate/Promontory) are closed as crews reconstruct westbound I-80 with new concrete pavement. Residents and visitors must use the interchanges at Wanship (Exit 155) and Silver Creek Junction (Exit 146) as turnaround points to access properties in the area.
I-80 Parley’s Summit to Jeremy Ranch)
August 17 – Sept. 20:
• Crews are working in the shoulder along eastbound and westbound I-80 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday in order to install permanent barrier and interstate lights in various locations.
Sept. 1 – Sept. 3:
• Eastbound I-80 will be reduced to two lanes from half a mile west of Parley’s Summit (Exit 140) to one mile west of Jeremy Ranch (Exit 141) as crews install concrete barrier.