I-80 Silver Creek to Wanship (MP 148 – 155)
April 18 – Oct. 11:
• I-80 is reduced to one lane in each direction between Silver Creek Junction and Wanship as crews reconstruct westbound lanes with new concrete pavement. The speed limit has been reduced to 45 mph in the area. Trucking restrictions: All trucks wider than 12′, longer than 80′ or heavier than 80,000 are prohibited and must use I-84 as a detour.
I-80 Parley’s Summit to Jeremy Ranch
August 17 – Oct. 4:
• Crews are working in the shoulder along eastbound and westbound I-80 from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday in order to install permanent barrier and interstate lights in various locations.
• Eastbound I-80 will be reduced to two lanes from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, October 5 as crews install freeway lighting.
I-80 Judd and Hobson Bridge
August 25 – Nov. 3:
• The Judd Lane bridge over I-80 in Summit County will be closed for up to 75 days as crews perform maintenance work on the bridge.
Sept. 12 – Oct. 30:
• I-80 will be reduced to one lane from the Judd Lane bridge (MP 158) to the Hobson Lane bridge (MP 162) 24-hours per day through October as crews perform bridge maintenance.