- Use the SNAP Walking School Bus app to track your walk and bike to and from school.
- Every time you and/or your child walks or rides their bike to and from school, you are entered to win prizes. The more you walk and bike, the greater your chances are to win!
- To qualify for participation in the Spring Walk 'n Win, you must download the SNAP Walking School Bus app, create an account, join an existing walking school bus group or create a new group, and schedule and participate in walks to and/or from school
- For each completed walk (or bike) to/or from school from March 16 to April 30, 2015, each parent and/or student will automatically receive one contest entry.
- A random drawing will be conducted from all entries on or around May 1, 2015.
- Donated prizes include the following:
- Three parents will be drawn and each will receive a certificate for one overnight stay at the Blue Boar Inn & Restaurant in Midway, Utah.
- Three students will be drawn and each will receive either a bike or scooter and a helmet.
- One walking school bus group will be drawn and receive a breakfast party with the Utah Jazz Bear (on a date designated by UDOT and the Utah Jazz). Additionally, the school of the winning walking school bus group will receive $500 ($250 for the PTA/$250 for the safety committee) to be used for safe walking and biking programs.
- Employees and family members of UDOT and contest sponsors are not eligible.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for any prize.
- UDOT SNAP reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of UDOT SNAP are final. Rules may be changed by UDOT SNAP at any time during contest.