Project Status: June 2013
Phase II of the Logan 10th West/ SR-252 Reconstruction Project began October 2012. Following a competitive selection process, UDOT selected Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction Company from a large pool of qualified construction companies to lead this phase. Work includes substantial water and sewer utility work on 1000 West followed by road reconstruction and paving on 1000 West and 2500 North as planned during the design process. Upgrades in the Phase II project area will also be made by Questar, Comcast, and Century Link. The entire 10th West project is planned for completion by Winter 2013. Please visit the Project Update Page for the most current information on the project.
We’d like to remind everyone that the businesses along 10th West are open for business and encourage your patronage.
Please contact our construction hotline if you have any questions: 888-427-8585.
Phase II work includes the following:
- Road widening on 1000 West
- 200 North to 1400 North – widen to five lanes
- 1400 North to 2500 North – widen to three lanes with wide shoulders
- Intersection lane enhancements/ turn lanes – 200 North, 1000 North, 1400 North, and 2500 North
- Curb, gutter and sidewalks
- Both sides – 200 North to 800 North
- West side – 800 North to 1400 North
- Road widening on 2500 North
- 1000 West to 600 West – widen to five lanes
- Utility Improvements on 1000 West
- 200 North to 1700 North – new sewer line
- 1700 North to 2500 North – dry sewer line for future development
- 200 North to 2500 North – two new water lines
- Utility Improvements on 2500 North
- 1000 West to 600 West – new manholes and stub outs
|Work Areas / Improvements||Begin*||Complete*|
|200 North to 1700 North|| |
End of September
|1700 North to 2500 North|| |
|2500 North (1000 West to 600 West)|| |
End of October
|*This schedule represents the final elements of the 10th West reconstruction project. It is contingent on work conditions, changes in project needs and weather dependent.
*Local access to businesses and properties will be maintained at all times