The Point Project—Improving I-15 from Lehi to Draper
UPCOMING CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
12300 South to Bangerter Highway
- Starting Friday night at 11:00 p.m. until Monday morning, southbound I-15 will be reduced to three lanes between 12300 South and Bangerter Highway for pavement work.
- The southbound Bangerter Highway off-ramp will also be closed for work related to the Bangerter 600 West Project.
- Use the 12300 South exit as an alternate.
- Nighttime work is occurring on I-15 from 12300 South to Bangerter Highway as crews add high mast lighting, test lighting, and test the tolling system. Area residents can expect an increase in nighttime noise and construction activity during this work including increased light, vibration, and vehicle/equipment activity at night.
12300 South to S.R. 92
- While all lanes are open, crews are completing final work items throughout the project. This work includes the washing and sealing of barriers, and installing fencing and signs.
- This work may include nightly lane closures and is scheduled to continue through October.
- Expect frequent nighttime lane closures on I-15 through October 2016. Crews may reduce I-15 to a single lane in each direction starting at 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and at 11 a.m. Friday and Saturday nights.
14600 South Interchange
- Crews are scheduled to install ground mount signs at the 14600 South interchange daily. This work may be completed as soon as Friday, September 30.
Pony Express Road & Minuteman Drive from 12300 South to S.R. 92
- Expect short-term delays and nighttime noise and construction activity through fall 2016.
Bangerter 600 West Project
- This weekend—September 23-19, crews will be doing concrete rehabilitation on westbound Bangerter between I-15 and the railroad bridge. Traffic will be reduced to one lane on westbound Bangerter and the I-15 southbound off-ramp will be closed.
- Work will take place between Friday at 11 pm and Monday morning at 6 am. Motorists may use the 14600 South exit in order to make a U-turn and head northbound and connect to east or westbound Bangerter.
- For more information contact the Bangerter 600 West project
- Web: www.udot.utah.gov/bangerter600west/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 801-649-5476