|FA-2932, SR-73, US-89 / Start Milepost: 349.908 - End Milepost: 350.287|
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is improving the intersection of Main Street and State Street in Lehi. Crews will continue construction and expect project completion in mid-August 2018.
- Main Street widening from the northbound I-15 ramps to State Street
- State Street widening south of Main Street
- New traffic signal at Main Street and 1200 East
- Upgrade of the traffic signal and railroad crossing at Main Street and State Street
- Raised medians on Main Street
| Actual Advertised Date - December 2017|
| Actual Construction Start Date - May 2018|
| Contracted Construction End Date - August 2018|
Contact the project team with any questions and sign up for updates. For the latest information on traffic restrictions during construction, visit the UDOT Traffic website, www.udot.utah.gov/traffic.
Hotline: (385) 275-2111