|US-89 / Start Milepost: 333.373 - End Milepost: 334.3|
Construction on 300 South in Provo (US-89) has suspended until the spring. Final project activities outside the roadway are expected to complete in early 2017.
- reconstructed 300 South
- added new storm drain, curb, gutter, and sidewalks
- reconstructed most driveway accesses to fit the new drainage system
- added a new signalized intersection at 400 East
- improved north/south bicycle and pedestrian access at 200 East with a new crossing
- added a pedestrian/bicycle path
- improved lighting
- new parkstrip and landscaping
| Actual Advertised Date - January 2016|
| Actual Construction Start Date - April 2016|
| Contracted Construction End Date - December 2016|
Adjusted Construction End Date - April 2017
Construction activities have been suspended until Spring 2017. Remaining work items include final landscaping and other warm weather activities. Schedule information will be distributed by email updates when work is scheduled to resume.
Public Involvement Manager