UDOT is committed to the safety and quality of life of all Utahns. As such, UDOT is responsibly limiting in person interactions and respecting worker's distances as we perform work. For the latest in state directives and efforts to keep Utah safe please visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
Ongoing Construction Activities
- Crews will continue excavations on U.S. 40 from milepost 7 to 9 heading westbound during weekdays from 7 am to 7 pm.
- Crews will continue placing steel supports for the new bridges traveling westbound. This may cause additional noise, vibrations, and particulate in the area.
- Crews will continue placing stabilizing equipment near the outside traffic lane heading westbound. Please be alert while traveling through the construction zone.
- Various lane shifts and lane closures will continue.*
- Surrounding residents and businesses can expect construction equipment and vehicles in the area, and an increase in noise, dust and vibration.
- Sign up for project emails to stay up-to-date on construction progress and impacts at email@example.com with "U.S. 40" in the subject line.
- Project impacts to travel can be found on the UDOT Traffic website, www.udot.utah.gov/traffic.
- If you wish to stop receiving email updates, reply to this email with “Remove from List.”
*Construction schedules are subject to change due to utility, material, weather or equipment delays.
Public Information Team