|SR-172 / Start Milepost: 6.18 - End Milepost: 9.21|
UDOT is making improvements and repairs to 5600 West. These improvements include:
- Widening the roadway and adding additional lanes of traffic in both directions.
- Upgrades to various intersections.
- Building a new bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad tracks.
- Reconfiguring the interchange at I-80.
- Residents, businesses and commuters can expect traffic restrictions, construction equipment in the area, and an increase in noise, dust, and vibration.
|*Actual Advertised Date - August 2019|
|*Actual Construction Start Date - November 2019|
|* Contracted Construction End Date - February 2021|
*Adjusted Construction End Date - December 2021
Due to schedule, material, and other concerns from the COVID-19 pandemic the anticipated completion date has shifted to the end of 2021.
To receive project email updates, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Updates” as the subject.
5600 West Public Involvement Team