We have projects going on year-round throughout Utah and we’ve highlighted a few below. Information about all of our projects that are under construction is available on the map below. For details on how the projects are impacting traffic be sure to check out the UDOT Traffic website, udottraffic.utah.gov.
Tooele, Salt Lake & Summit Counties
Salt Lake County
- 700/900 E. (SR-71); Hillcrest High Dr. to 3300 S.
- 5600 W. (SR-172) Railroad Crossing
- Bangerter Hwy; 3500 S. to the Airport
- Bangerter Hwy. at 6200 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 10400 S.
- Bangerter Hwy. at 12600 S.
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Utility Improvements
- I-215; 3300 S. to 4500 S.
- I-80; 1300 E. to 2300 E.
- Porter Rockwell Bridge
- Remote CCTV Replacements
- SR-111; 7600 S. and 5500 S. Bridge Removals
- Vine St; 1300 E. to Van Winkle Expy.
Daggett, Juab, Utah & Wasatch Counties & the Uintah Basin
- 1400 N. (SR-75) in Springville
- 3200 W. (SR-115) in Benjamin
- SR-178 and SR-198 in Santaquin and Payson
- US-189 Safety Improvements in Provo Canyon
- US-6 and Powerhouse Rd. in Spanish Fork Canyon
Central & Southern Utah
- I-15 Cedar City Nichols Canyon Bridge
- I-15 Cedar City Coal Creek Bridge
- SR-14 Woods Ranch Passing Lane
- SR-130 Cedar City Main & Nichols Canyon Road Signal