Utah Transportation Commission
Utah’s transportation commissioners are appointed by the governor and serve as part of an independent advisory committee. The group prioritizes projects and decides how funds are spent.
UTAH TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION MEETING
Friday, February 10, 2023 9am – 2:30 pm
Herriman City Hall, 5355 West Main Street, Herriman, UT
Public comments may be made in person during the meeting, virtually from a remote location, or submitted in advance as written or audio/video files, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Live Comments, In-Person Attendance – All Utah Transportation Commission meetings are open to the public. Individuals are invited to attend and make comments during the Public Comment agenda item.
- Live Comments, Virtual Attendance – Anyone wanting to make a comment from a remote location during the meeting must contact Heather Barthold at email@example.com 24 hours prior to the meeting for more information on how to connect to the meeting virtually.
- Written Comments – Individuals who wish to express comments in written form may do so via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments received 24 hours prior to the meeting, or earlier, will be presented to the Transportation Commission by a UDOT employee and included in the meeting minutes.
- Audio / Video File Comments – Submit audio or video file comments via email to email@example.com 24 hours prior to the meeting. Audio and video file comments will be played into the meeting for consideration by the Transportation Commission.
Public Comment Considerations:
- Comments are requested to be no longer than 5 minutes; individuals wishing to present longer may be asked to summarize their comments. Handout or followup materials are encouraged for longer presentations.
- Individuals attending virtually are asked to mute their microphones until the Public Comment agenda item when they are invited to present.
- Submitted comments must include full name and who is being represented, if applicable. If a written statement is received and it is of substantial length, it may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, it will be included in its entirety in the meeting minutes.
- Multiple comments that address the same topic may be summarized for presentation to the Commission. However, written comments will be included in their entirety in the meeting minutes.
Commission Meeting Materials
April Programming Workshop Presentation
March Programming Workshop Presentation
2023 DRAFT Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP)
Process – Programs – Projects
Draft STIP by County – Draft STIP by Region – Rural Transit Program Amounts – Draft Statewide ACIP
Generate and Download Current Report – General Information