Administrative Rule Hearings
Information about all the Administrative Rules can be found through the Utah Office of Administrative Rules. That Office also provides the Utah State Bulletin which contains notices of proposed rules, rule analyses, effective dates, and review.
UDOT held public hearings for the proposed changes to the following Administrative Rules:
Proposed changes to Administrative Rule 920-60 — January 13, 2021
A public hearing was held to receive comments on the proposed changes to R920-60. Information from the hearing is available below.
Proposed changes to Administrative Rule 930-5-8 — December 15, 2020
UDOT held an online public hearing to receive comments on the proposed changes to R930-5-8. Information from the hearing is available below.
- Online Public Hearing Summary (DOCX File)
- Public Comments (Google Drive Folder)
- Public Hearing Chat Q&A Transcript (XLSX File)
- Public Hearing Written Transcript (XLSX File)
- Verbal Comment #1 from Sarah Goldberg
- Verbal Comment #2 from Tom Dickinson
- Utah Association of Counties Written Comment (PDF File)