UDOT closes the following roads through the winter, typically November through May or June, depending on the weather.
- S.R. 39 Monte Cristo (east of Ogden)
- S.R. 65 East Canyon (northeast of Salt Lake City)
- S.R. 190 Guardsman Pass (Brighton to Park City)
- S.R. 224 Guardsman Pass (Park City to Midway)
- S.R. 92 American Fork Canyon / Alpine Loop
- S.R. 150 Mirror Lake Highway (Kamas to Wyoming border)
- S.R. 35 Wolf Creek Summit (Francis to Hanna)
- S.R. 153 Mount Holly (east of Beaver above Eagle Point Resort)
- S.R. 148 Cedar Breaks National Monument (east of Cedar City)
To find the current status please visit the UDOT Traffic website or app.