ADA Pedestrian Ramp Training
This course is required for Contractors installing ADA Pedestrian Ramps and all individuals that inspect ADA Pedestrian Ramps. The intent of this training is the evaluation of newly installed Pedestrian Access Ramps.
This course will satisfy UDOT Specification Section 02771 requirements for training and certification.
This training is free of charge. Training material (C-170 Evaluation Form and Standard Drawings PA Series) will be provided.
To learn more about the ADA Access Program, please visit our program page.
To register for an upcoming ADA class, please click the appropriate registration button below.
ADA Ped Ramp will be held virtually. A Zoom account is required to attend. A registration link will be emailed to all enrolled participants 3 days prior to the scheduled meeting. You will also need a computer with both a microphone and camera for participation. Do not share the zoom meeting link.
- Thursday, May 26, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm – This Class is FULL
- Tuesday, May 31, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm – This Class is FULL
- Thursday, June 23, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm – This Class is FULL
- Tuesday, July 26, 8:00 am – 12:30 pm – This Class is FULL
- Thursday, August 25, 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Price: No cost to the employee